According to a report, US President Joe Biden has said that he will no longer supply US weapons to Israel if Benjamin Netanyahu invades the city of Rafah on a large scale. CNN International.
“I have made it clear that if they enter Rafah – they have not entered Rafah yet – if they enter Rafah, I will not provide the weapons that have historically been used to confront Rafah, to confront the cities – that are dealing with this problem,” – Biden said in an interview with the TV channel.
“We will continue to ensure Israel’s security in terms of Iron Dome and its ability to respond to the attacks that have recently occurred in the Middle East,” the US President added.
The US President stressed that “this is simply wrong.”
“We will not supply weapons and artillery ammunition,” he concluded.
The Pentagon confirmed Wednesday that the United States suspended bomb shipments to Israel last week. The shipment included 1,800 900-kg bombs and 1,700 225-kg bombs.
Author: morning Post
Source: CM Jornal

I’m Dave Martin, and I’m an experienced journalist working in the news industry. As a part of my work, I write for 24 News Reporters, covering mostly sports-related topics. With more than 5 years of experience as a journalist, I have written numerous articles on various topics to provide accurate information to readers.