King Charles III has been diagnosed with a type of cancer and will postpone his public duties, Buckingham Palace said in a statement on Monday, The Times reported. Reuters. Carlos III is “entirely positive” about his treatment and hopes to return to his public duties as soon as possible, the palace said.
Carlos III, 75, spent three nights in hospital last month after surgery to correct an enlarged prostate when another problem was discovered. Tests showed that Carlos III had cancer, but the palace did not provide any details about what type. A royal source said it was not prostate cancer.
“His Majesty began today [segunda-feira] “During this period, Her Majesty will continue to deal with government affairs and official documentation as usual,” the department added.
“The King is grateful to the medical team for the quick intervention made possible by the hospital’s recent intervention. “His Majesty has decided to share the diagnosis to avoid speculation and in the hope that it may promote public understanding of all those around the world affected by cancer,” the statement said.
Prince Harry will travel to the UK in the coming days, a source close to the Duke of Sussex said. Reuters.
Author: morning Post
Source: CM Jornal
I am Michael Melvin, an experienced news writer with a passion for uncovering stories and bringing them to the public. I have been working in the news industry for over five years now, and my work has been published on multiple websites. As an author at 24 News Reporters, I cover world section of current events stories that are both informative and captivating to read.
