Saturday, August 30, 2025

Creating liberating content

Introducing deBridge Finance: Bridging...

In the dynamic landscape of decentralized finance (DeFi), innovation is a constant,...

Hyperliquid Airdrop: Everything You...

The Hyperliquid blockchain is redefining the crypto space with its lightning-fast Layer-1 technology,...

Unlock the Power of...

Join ArcInvest Today: Get $250 in Bitcoin and a 30% Deposit Bonus to...

Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop...

How to Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop: A Step-by-Step Guide to HYPE Tokens The Hyperliquid...
HomeWorldFenprof estimates that...

Fenprof estimates that the strike prevented about 15,000 tests from being carried out.

The National Federation of Teachers (Fenprof) estimates that as many as 15,000 second grade assessment tests were administered in hundreds of schools due to the teachers’ strike on Tuesday.

After the Portuguese language exam on Thursday, it was the turn of the 2nd year students on Tuesday to take the math exams, but many of them did not take place due to a stop for which there was no minimum set of services.

A statement from Fenprof, which is part of a platform of nine trade unions calling for a strike, notes that about 15,000 students failed the test, as happened last week.

For the federation, the merger registered in two days confirms “that the teachers, as they say, do not want to stop fighting.”

“There were also cases when tests were not carried out for technical reasons, as well as by the decision of parents who, not agreeing with these tests, did not allow their children and students to take them,” the message says.

This year, assessments were taken digitally by all students, including the youngest. The measure was challenged by teachers, directors and parents, who believe that children do not yet have enough independence for such a format.

In addition to the strike over assessment tests, the union platform is also on strike over 3rd cycle final tests and national secondary education exams which started on Monday with minimal services.

The teachers are on strike to reclaim their frozen remaining service life, which equates to six years, six months and 23 days.

This morning, Secretary General Fenprof has already said that in the absence of answers from the Ministry of Education to the problems of teachers, the struggle of teachers will continue in the next academic year.

“Next school year will be like this or even more [intenso]. There was everything this year: demonstrations, strikes, camps, caravans, concentrations. What was missing was answers and decisions from the ministry,” Mario Nogueira told Lusa at the Nuno Alvares Primary School in Carregal do Sal, in the Viseu district, where more than 300 tests remain.

Author: Portuguese
Source: CM Jornal

Get notified whenever we post something new!

Continue reading

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry assessed the relations between Russia and Georgia

It is in Abkhazia's interest to develop relations between Russia and Georgia, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3."I think it is in our interest to see things develop normally. I do not believe...

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry called on the Russian Federation to consider how to improve relations with the Russian Federation

Abkhaz political forces need to think together about how to improve relations with Russia, which have begun to deteriorate, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3.He commented on a document that appeared on social...

Sports Minister Degtyarev punished a State Duma deputy for changing citizenship

State Duma deputies who previously changed their sports citizenship are disgusting, Russian Sports Minister Mikhail Degtyarev said on September 4 during a speech at the EEF-2024 forum.Degtyarev said he was not against Russian athletes taking part in international competitions...