Friday, August 29, 2025

Creating liberating content

Introducing deBridge Finance: Bridging...

In the dynamic landscape of decentralized finance (DeFi), innovation is a constant,...

Hyperliquid Airdrop: Everything You...

The Hyperliquid blockchain is redefining the crypto space with its lightning-fast Layer-1 technology,...

Unlock the Power of...

Join ArcInvest Today: Get $250 in Bitcoin and a 30% Deposit Bonus to...

Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop...

How to Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop: A Step-by-Step Guide to HYPE Tokens The Hyperliquid...
HomeWorldLula took advantage...

Lula took advantage of hip surgery to undergo undisclosed eye surgery.

Brazilian President Lula da Silva, who this Friday underwent a hip operation planned and announced a month ago, took the opportunity to also undergo plastic surgery on his eyelids, which had been kept secret. Only after the completion of the surgical procedures did it become known about the cosmetic operation, which was confirmed with some embarrassment by the doctors who operated on the president.

When asked about the delay in the hip surgery, which was estimated at two and a half to three hours but took five, doctors explained that Lula had undergone not one, but two surgeries. The second was blepharoplasty, which involves removing excess skin that accumulates on the eyelids over the years and makes a person even older and tired.

Doctors had to reveal the plastic surgery at the insistence of journalists, who were already speculating about a possible complication of the only previously announced operation – hip surgery. According to doctors, plastic surgery was not announced because the decision was made only at the last minute, before Lula was given general anesthesia.

At a press conference they held shortly after the surgical procedures, carried out at the luxurious Cirio Libanes hospital in Brasilia, doctors said that both operations went smoothly, without complications, and that Lula responded very well to general anesthesia. Thanks to how positively everything went, after the operation Lulu was not sent to the intensive care unit, as announced, but to a regular hospital apartment.

In total, a multidisciplinary team of 20 people, including doctors of various specialties and other health professionals, was sent from the headquarters of the hospital group, Hospital Sirio Libanês in São Paulo, specifically for the operation on Lula in Brasilia. Lula, 77 (he turns 78 in October), is expected to remain in hospital until Tuesday, when he will then have to spend another three weeks recovering at the official residence of the Brazilian president, the Palacio da Alvorada, from where he will issue orders during that period. .

Author: Domingos Grilo Serrinha This correspondent in Brazil
Source: CM Jornal

Get notified whenever we post something new!

Continue reading

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry assessed the relations between Russia and Georgia

It is in Abkhazia's interest to develop relations between Russia and Georgia, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3."I think it is in our interest to see things develop normally. I do not believe...

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry called on the Russian Federation to consider how to improve relations with the Russian Federation

Abkhaz political forces need to think together about how to improve relations with Russia, which have begun to deteriorate, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3.He commented on a document that appeared on social...

Sports Minister Degtyarev punished a State Duma deputy for changing citizenship

State Duma deputies who previously changed their sports citizenship are disgusting, Russian Sports Minister Mikhail Degtyarev said on September 4 during a speech at the EEF-2024 forum.Degtyarev said he was not against Russian athletes taking part in international competitions...