Saturday, August 30, 2025

Creating liberating content

Introducing deBridge Finance: Bridging...

In the dynamic landscape of decentralized finance (DeFi), innovation is a constant,...

Hyperliquid Airdrop: Everything You...

The Hyperliquid blockchain is redefining the crypto space with its lightning-fast Layer-1 technology,...

Unlock the Power of...

Join ArcInvest Today: Get $250 in Bitcoin and a 30% Deposit Bonus to...

Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop...

How to Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop: A Step-by-Step Guide to HYPE Tokens The Hyperliquid...
HomeWorldRomeo and Juliet...

Romeo and Juliet sued after 55 years for explicit scenes

Romeo and Juliet sued after 55 years for explicit scenes

Actors Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey, who starred in the 1968 film Romeo and Juliet as children, are suing Paramount for forcing them to film explicit scenes, Variety reports Jan. 3.

According to Whiting and Hussey, 15 and 16 years old respectively at the time of filming, the final cut of the film included images in which they can be seen naked, although the film’s director assured that the cameras were prepared so that nothing would happen. reprehensible. on the lens.

The actors noted that they were originally planned to wear tight underwear to film these scenes, but were forced to be completely nude before filming.

Whiting and Hussey explained that the entire half century since the film’s release has been “mental suffering and strong emotional experiences” for what the film’s director, Franco Zeffirelli, did. According to them, the film created a scandalous reputation for them, after which his acting career did not work out.

The actors believe that compensation of at least $500 million could compensate them for moral damages. Paramount has yet to comment on the lawsuit.

Source: Rossa Primavera

Get notified whenever we post something new!

Continue reading

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry assessed the relations between Russia and Georgia

It is in Abkhazia's interest to develop relations between Russia and Georgia, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3."I think it is in our interest to see things develop normally. I do not believe...

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry called on the Russian Federation to consider how to improve relations with the Russian Federation

Abkhaz political forces need to think together about how to improve relations with Russia, which have begun to deteriorate, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3.He commented on a document that appeared on social...

Sports Minister Degtyarev punished a State Duma deputy for changing citizenship

State Duma deputies who previously changed their sports citizenship are disgusting, Russian Sports Minister Mikhail Degtyarev said on September 4 during a speech at the EEF-2024 forum.Degtyarev said he was not against Russian athletes taking part in international competitions...