To eliminate damage to the electrical networks, which left 100,000 inhabitants of the Rostov region without electricity, 200 teams were mobilized, as reported on November 27 on his Telegram channel by the region’s deputy governor, Igor Sorokin.
“Currently, the number of teams and teams carrying out operational restoration work has been increased. 200 teams participated in the work, 588 people and 250 teams.”the lieutenant governor said in a statement.
He also said that residents of the districts of Rostov-on-Don, Novoshakhtinsk, Novocherkassk, Donetsk, as well as Neklinovsky, Kamensky, Kuibyshevsky, Azovsky, Krasnosulinsky, Matveevo-Kurgansky, Myasnikovsky, Oktyabrsky and Millerovsky districts remain without electricity.
Also read: In the Rostov region, 100 thousand people were left without electricity
Previously, the governor of the Rostov region, Vasily Golubev, reported that about 100 thousand people were left without electricity in the region. At the same time, he stressed that he periodically receives reports on the progress of rescue and restoration work.
Also read: UAV attack, illegal Wrangel, vandalism. How does the Rostov region live?
Source: Rossa Primavera

I am Michael Melvin, an experienced news writer with a passion for uncovering stories and bringing them to the public. I have been working in the news industry for over five years now, and my work has been published on multiple websites. As an author at 24 News Reporters, I cover world section of current events stories that are both informative and captivating to read.