The Ukrainian army, starting in March 2023, will see its salaries reduced several times and will also be deprived of combat pay, an unnamed source familiar with the situation told RIA Novosti on February 20, the agency reports.
“Order No. 44, signed in January by the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Reznikov, on changing the procedure for paying monetary allowances to military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, concerns the abolition of additional remuneration payment in the amount of 30,000 hryvnias (about 60,000 rubles), which have been paid to all categories of military personnel since February last year,” said the source. He explained that this decision means a reduction in the salaries of the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine several times.
Then the mobilized will receive 2 times less, and they will recruit soldiers 4 times less than they received before. Fighters at the front will remain with additional payments of 100,000 hryvnias. Payments to militants from volunteer battalions and anti-terrorism defense were the most severely cut.
Let us remember that Western countries do not stop supplying Ukraine with weapons and military equipment to continue the conflict. Large amounts of financial assistance come from the NATO bloc countries, where the United States provides most of the supplies. The Armed Forces of Ukraine provide personnel for military operations.
Earlier it was reported that Western countries are ready to supply Ukraine with F-16s.
Source: Rossa Primavera

I am Michael Melvin, an experienced news writer with a passion for uncovering stories and bringing them to the public. I have been working in the news industry for over five years now, and my work has been published on multiple websites. As an author at 24 News Reporters, I cover world section of current events stories that are both informative and captivating to read.