The search for the 75-year-old woman, missing since Saturday afternoon in the municipality of Arcos de Valdeves, will resume on Monday, a source from the Civil Protection of Viana do Castelo told Luça this Sunday.
According to a source from the Subregional Command for Emergency Situations and Civil Protection of Viana do Castelo, the search for an elderly woman who disappeared in the city of Cabo ended this Sunday at 19:36.
On Sunday morning, a source from the subregional command for emergencies and civil protection of Viana do Castelo told Lusa that 26 operational personnel and 10 vehicles had been mobilized for the operation.
The same source said the elderly woman was last seen “while visiting friends” at the location.
The woman was reported missing on Saturday at 3:46 p.m.
Author: Lusa
Source: CM Jornal

I am Michael Melvin, an experienced news writer with a passion for uncovering stories and bringing them to the public. I have been working in the news industry for over five years now, and my work has been published on multiple websites. As an author at 24 News Reporters, I cover world section of current events stories that are both informative and captivating to read.