Thursday, July 3, 2025

Creating liberating content

Introducing deBridge Finance: Bridging...

In the dynamic landscape of decentralized finance (DeFi), innovation is a constant,...

Hyperliquid Airdrop: Everything You...

The Hyperliquid blockchain is redefining the crypto space with its lightning-fast Layer-1 technology,...

Unlock the Power of...

Join ArcInvest Today: Get $250 in Bitcoin and a 30% Deposit Bonus to...

Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop...

How to Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop: A Step-by-Step Guide to HYPE Tokens The Hyperliquid...
HomeWorldMontenegro admitted that...

Montenegro admitted that it asked for a parliamentary investigation into the “disastrous business” of Efacec

The PSD president said today in Arruda dos Vinhos that he will ask for a parliamentary investigation if the government does not clarify all the details of the Efacec sale, which he considers ruinous.

“We will need to get clarification from the Minister of Economy, we will need to get clarification from the entire government and its leader. If these clarifications are not complete, in the future we will have to use all the tools we currently have. our order in the Assembly of the Republic, namely a parliamentary investigation,” Luis Montenegro told reporters.

The PSD leader spoke at the end of a meeting of the Standing Political Committee as part of a visit to the municipalities of the Western District of the Centir Portugal program, after the party said it had demanded an urgent hearing on the Minister of Economy in Parliament.

The Social Democrat said that “to pour in 400 million euros and sell them for 15 is clearly a ruinous deal.”

Luis Montenegro “found that the Socialist Party government is once again bailing out companies with taxpayers’ money”, concluding that “it is mismanaging public resources” and that “António Costa and the Socialist Party are playing with Portuguese money.”

“They are pouring money into companies to save the companies at the expense of public resources that could have been used and could be used for other purposes,” he said.

Montenegro considered that 400 million is “more than necessary” to update the career length of teachers. This proposal was made by the SDP and was rejected by the PS.

On Tuesday, Parpública sold 100% of Efacec to the German fund Mutares. The state nationalized Efacec in 2020, taking 70% of the company during the Luanda Leaks scandal. The company was indirectly controlled by Isabel dos Santos.

This Wednesday, at a press conference, the Minister of Economy, António Costa Silva, announced that Mutares will invest 15 million euros in capital and 60 million euros in guarantees in Efacec.

The state will invest another 160 million euros, he said. To date, the state has already invested 200 million euros in the company in the form of supplies (10 million euros for each month from April 2022).

Author: Lusa
Source: CM Jornal

Get notified whenever we post something new!

Continue reading

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry assessed the relations between Russia and Georgia

It is in Abkhazia's interest to develop relations between Russia and Georgia, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3."I think it is in our interest to see things develop normally. I do not believe...

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry called on the Russian Federation to consider how to improve relations with the Russian Federation

Abkhaz political forces need to think together about how to improve relations with Russia, which have begun to deteriorate, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3.He commented on a document that appeared on social...

Sports Minister Degtyarev punished a State Duma deputy for changing citizenship

State Duma deputies who previously changed their sports citizenship are disgusting, Russian Sports Minister Mikhail Degtyarev said on September 4 during a speech at the EEF-2024 forum.Degtyarev said he was not against Russian athletes taking part in international competitions...