Sunday, August 31, 2025

Creating liberating content

Introducing deBridge Finance: Bridging...

In the dynamic landscape of decentralized finance (DeFi), innovation is a constant,...

Hyperliquid Airdrop: Everything You...

The Hyperliquid blockchain is redefining the crypto space with its lightning-fast Layer-1 technology,...

Unlock the Power of...

Join ArcInvest Today: Get $250 in Bitcoin and a 30% Deposit Bonus to...

Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop...

How to Claim Your Hyperliquid Airdrop: A Step-by-Step Guide to HYPE Tokens The Hyperliquid...
HomeWorldArrested 26 years...

Arrested 26 years after ordering murder: accomplices staged robbery to cover up crime of passion

A 51-year-old man sentenced to 14 years in prison for qualified murder was arrested in Lisbon by the judicial police. The suspect was on the run and the Faro District Court issued a warrant for his arrest.

According to the statement of the joint venture, the man was the leader of the crime that claimed the life of a 28-year-old man, in San Bras de Alportel, February 1998. The victim was approached and restrained by three men who opened fire on him. The victim’s body was dumped in the Castro Marim area, and the car was dumped in Spain.

To disguise a crime of passion, the accomplices pretended that it was a robbery.

The case was already archived, but was resumed

Jorge Nascimento, who was 27 at the time of the murder, was found shot in the back of the head in an isolated area of ​​Monte Francisco.

The victim was kidnapped in his own car while traveling between work in Loule and the home where he lived with his parents in Faro.

Authorities considered it to be a case of “vehicle theft” and the investigation was closed.

The case took a turn in 2011 when one of the defendants confessed to his girlfriend, who alerted authorities. All three were arrested that same year.

The man responsible for the crime, who had already been sentenced to 14 years in prison for qualified murder, has now been caught by the court.

Author: morning Post
Source: CM Jornal

Get notified whenever we post something new!

Continue reading

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry assessed the relations between Russia and Georgia

It is in Abkhazia's interest to develop relations between Russia and Georgia, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3."I think it is in our interest to see things develop normally. I do not believe...

The head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry called on the Russian Federation to consider how to improve relations with the Russian Federation

Abkhaz political forces need to think together about how to improve relations with Russia, which have begun to deteriorate, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergei Shamba said at a briefing on September 3.He commented on a document that appeared on social...

Sports Minister Degtyarev punished a State Duma deputy for changing citizenship

State Duma deputies who previously changed their sports citizenship are disgusting, Russian Sports Minister Mikhail Degtyarev said on September 4 during a speech at the EEF-2024 forum.Degtyarev said he was not against Russian athletes taking part in international competitions...